To provide the highest level of care to families within a concierge-style service.
Technology will be implemented, offering convenience and personalization.
Magical memorial events will be available honoring loved ones in meaningful ways at locations of a family's choice resulting in a reimagined funeral experience.
At Kemp Funeral Group, our mission is to help Funeral Home owners reimagine retirement.
Whether that is reducing your work schedule without reducing your income, spending more time with family, or taking a much-needed vacation, we focus on what we believe to be the top priority ~ what's important to you, the Funeral Director/Funeral Home owner.
Operating a Funeral Home and serving the community is a Funeral Directors' "life's work," and we don't take that lightly. We can help the final years of your career to play out in a way that you would be able to continue to work if you want to, instead of having to come to work every day.
Whether you wish to sell your business, grow your business, or if you're not even sure what you'd like to do in the next stage of your career, we may be able to help you.
To start a conversation, give us a call at (425) 276-1745 or email Colette@kempfuneralgroup.com
*All information will be considered confidential*
Alternatively you can complete the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Kemp Funeral Group
Below are seven steps to consider if contemplating selling your Funeral Home.
1. What's important to you? This is number one for a good reason. Do you want to keep working but with less stress? Do you want to spend more time with your family? What about your staff, do you wish to ensure they are taken care of? Are you ready to retire 100%?
These considerations are critical; talk with your family, associates, or spouse to establish what's important to you.
2. Confidentiality should be of the utmost importance. We will provide a mutual non-disclosure agreement to ensure all conversations are private.
3. Ideal buyer. What does your ideal buyer look like?
Would you prefer to sell to a larger corporate firm, or would you like to keep a small business feel at your Funeral Home?
Are you OK with changes, or do you want things to remain as they are?
4. Legacy. Ask a buyer how they plan to protect your legacy to assure you that the business you have poured years of hard work into will be in safe hands.
5. Professional representation. Parties interested in acquiring your Funeral Home will have legal and accounting representation in place. As a seller, be sure to consult with your advisors.
6. Documentation. Reach out to your accountant to help you prepare documentation that a buyer will need to review. Don't worry; this will be fairly simple, and your accountant will know what they need to prepare for you.
7. Clear communication. Most likely, you are busy serving families, but it's important to set up clear communication channels with a buyer. Availability to answer questions and receive and respond to emails will help keep things moving forward within agreed-upon time frames.
If you would like to receive a complimentary consultation to explore these next steps, click on the link below.